Saturday 14 February 2015

My Valentine Gift to You: Everyday

In a post I shared on Thursday i promised to share something i  had written for valentine. If you missed that post CLICK HERE. This my Valentine's gift to you. I wrote this on the 2nd of February 2015. It is titled EVERYDAY. Enjoy.
Every day without you is
Like the earth without the rain,
The days are bleak yet,
Hopeful on your arrival,
The moon cheer my
Heart by night,
The sun sears my tears
By day.

See more after the cut.... 


Every day without you
Feels so solemn and single,
Dry, dank and dark,
Lone, lost and lonely,
Yards whispers the
Echoes of your voice.
Edifice evokes shared
Moments.

Every day my hearts wanders
In the emptiness of your
Absence, lingering at the
Door for your joyous
Return.

Every day is all the time
I want to spend with you.
Every day with you
For a life time.
Everyday.
 
 By Onyinnye .O.


I want to share everyday with you all, R101 lovers. Happy Valentine again. Have a good night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave your comments in the comment section. Your views are important. Thanks