Sunday 7 December 2014

My Love Story: Love, The Definition


Love, the definition

So I have thought about this topic a million times and how to start the first topic for this blog but I have either being Lazy or scared. But I saw a topic on it somewhere, which has just awoken this thought again. And this topic is LOVE, as I introduce this first post on it I hope we can rub minds, share ideas and solve Love Issues. As I said, it is an introduction/definition. I hope you really enjoy it (*Coversface*).

The very first time I feel in love I cried, I think I was about eleven years old. I wept bitterly and joyously but at that moment I knew I wanted to experience this, let people know it exist and let life revolve around this four lettered words. I know you are wondering who I feel in Love with at that young age, hmmm, I feel in love with this beautiful amazing Indian movie, Mohabbatein which stared Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai, I can’t share the details now just watch it. Though it was just a movie it taught me the first thing I learned about Love, which are CHOICE and the HEART. Away from my Indian Love, after many years of my love encounter I have seen many proclaimed love fail and many love win. Continueooooo.....Sometimes I ask is there a problem with Love or humans because so many people seem to have fallen out of Love with Love or deny its existence. Whoever is at fault is irrelevant what is important is that Love exists and is real.

Love is an attribute of the strong, the feeble minded cannot love because it requires falling and rising, and it requires you fall in love daily. Love is an absolute perfect attribute created for an imperfect man. There is an absolute perfect love but an imperfect being. Love is about loving the Imperfections of your partner. Love creates no illusion, we, human create that illusion. But this type of Love is the Love that works not the Butterflies Love. Love is a choice; it is up to you to say yes to that man or woman. Love may be a Choice but Love also is a commandment from God to us.

Love is an attribute of God. Love is God, God is Love. The two cannot be separated; the personality of our maker is a truer definition of what Love is. Despite the ways of man he still choose to love us, when we apologize to him, he forgives us. His Love is kind, sweet and unconditional. I guess you will say God is a perfect being but we are not, that is true. But man can change and strive towards perfection. Your love to her can also be true, your love to him can also be devoid of deceit and lies, it is possible but you need to believe. Believe in love, what you believe in is what works for you.

I have learnt to believe in love so much that I know that the worst of people can be loved, if we let our hearts open. Our hearts are the key to unlocking great love to our spouse and everyone around us. Bare your hearts out that the hidden treasure of Love will be shown to all. Let your heart love truly.

Love is about sacrifice. Love is more of you, less of me. Love is us not me. Love is together not alone.

Does true Love exist even in Nigeria? Yes, it does if you are willing to pick the dirty wrapped gift and unwrap it. If you can patiently build love from the scratch, you will enjoy it.

As I stated if you believe in love it will work for you and if you believe in God he will guide your step in Love.

I hope to bring back another Love topic next week. your comments are important tooo. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. choi!!!!!!! love feels so cool but wid the right person.. pls correct urslf dear.."FELL" nt "feel" tnx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love is real and worth your time....only express it rightly

    ReplyDelete

Do leave your comments in the comment section. Your views are important. Thanks