Tuesday 3 March 2015

Out of Ideas: 101 things you should Know about me.


Hello lovelies, How are you doing?

So the writing you about to read is about the most boring thing you will ever read but don't stop! Please continue(begging) Thank you.

I woke up this morning at about 4:30am fighting myself over what to write that's apart from the news. So finally I  asked my colleague and he said "write about yourself". And I said why should I do that. He said, "have you ever written about yourself", I replied with "a no". He said do it then. Though I decided to write this but in my heart I feel there is nothing interesting to write. But you don't know my full name so I will start from there.

I am a geeky younglady named Onyinyechukwuka Blessing Okeke, but if you ever call me Blessing I will most definitely kill you, I don't like the name.  I am from Anambra state somewhere in Amichi- Nnewi-south, I love my Igbo language, I will speak it anywhere, anyday, nwa-afo kam bu (I am a daughter of the soil). Though was born in Lagos but I don't speak nor understand Yoruba that does not mean you can insult me in Yoruba ooo ehh. Despite been born in Lagos I have schooled and stayed out of Lagos a lot longer. I attended the federal Government Girls' College Onitsha and the University of Benin where I studied Mass communication.
Ngwa please keep reading......

Getting personal, so when I say a geeky younglady it means I wear glasses. I wear this purplish glasses, it looks fashionable but it is recommended to correct my eye defect. so when you see me around ikoyi axis or orile give me a lift ooo. I am a major weeper, I can cry seven days a week but if you ask me what is beating me,me sef I no no. I cry over movies, even music videos it is that bad. I totally love to read books especially on love. Love is my favourite topic on earth though I have written about it very few times. I read other inspirational books too. I totally love to write especially what some people call poem. I published Everyday, click to read it and other inspirational topics I have written on this blog.
Oh! I forgot one little detail, I am short. Let me explain, I am so slim and a 5.5ft or 5.4ft tall am unsure now. Compared to other working class chicks I look like a school girl plus my voice makes it worse. Well, am used to been called short now yipeee!!!.
You will never catch me anywhere apart from work and church, not that I don't like going out but I have had my fair share of bus conductors and drivers. and the sun in Lagos is unhealthy because the distance from satellite town to the beach in Victoria Island or shoprite at Ikeja is not here, so I will rather park well at home.

I love politics, bit of history that's why I share a lot of news here. I think I may have political ambitions but only when appointed because all these election drama no go suit me. Like this year I thought of being Governor Willie Obiano's special adviser on media(scrathing my head) well am hoping, I have never seen the man. I am interested in giving my voice to the people who can't say those words. You may call it activism or feminism, but I like fairness and I do not believe in gender-equality, all fingers are not equal afterall.

Moving on, I don't have brothers but have plenty boyfriends ni. I am stubborn, sturbborn and sturbborn, some say its pride but am sturbborn.
I believe in God, I believe in Love, I only believe in nuclear family, I believe in myself.

Okay, that's the 101 things you need to know about me. anything I have missed we shall talk it later. I hope to pour more of my ideas to you.

Keep reading and sharing the blog. share your thoughts on this too.

4 comments:

  1. U forgot to mention ur a beautiful lady who was fearfully and wonderfully made..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahhaha@ Onyinye Mmeje, you too are wonderfully made my dearest Nurse.

      Delete
  2. you forgot to mention that you have a wonderful heart and down to earth though annoying *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  3. you forgot to mention that you have a wonderful heart and down to earth though annoying *winks*

    ReplyDelete

Do leave your comments in the comment section. Your views are important. Thanks