Thursday 11 December 2014

Word for Today..


Hello good morning, I am sorry i have been gone for some days. I have been busy with day job, it will happen for awhile please bear with me . And Thank you for holding my spot for me and please continue to do so.

On this kind note, I want to say strength comes through Christ Jesus. Sometimes you feel you cannot do it, it seems difficult, Have tried asking for help? I have had similar feelings these past days but i did ask God to help me. And some how it is working, I take one step at a time. Your body may be weak but your spirit is willing, then ask your spirit to take over the body(authority in Christ Jesus). 
 "Have I not commanded you? Be Strong and Courageous; do not be afraid or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you where ever you go" Joshua 1:9. 
This chapter in Joshua says it all. There is deep strength within which God has deposited in you. If it feels like it is the end, the strength for another new beginning is within you; for the tears the strength for finding new Joy is within; for the pain the strength to heal has been given. He has promised to be with us where ever we go both in our joy and pain. Tap into this promise. 
Emmanuel-God is with you, God is with me, God is with us. Amen

Have a fine day lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave your comments in the comment section. Your views are important. Thanks