Thursday 12 February 2015

Valentine Fever: 10 Ladies Share What they will do for their men on Valentine's day



Its Valentine season again and the lights are up. So many valentine rush and everyone is wondering what they will do for their loved ones.
Women will always be on the receiving end during birthdays, valentine and other special days.
Out of curiosity, Just to know  if our ladies can also show the men in their life some love, I took it upon myself to ask 10 single ladies that I know and myself what they would do for their man on valentine. Some of their answers are quite hilarious, romantic and .....? Read what these Fabulous ladies had to say:

Lady No 1: Fondly called UC says she will go shopping for him. In her choice of words she said "I'd probably buy him a powerful wristwatch or a nice pair of Shoes". Though Lady No 1 gave conditions for this gift guys, which is "if the guy is good to her" not anyhow bobo*lols*.

Lady No 2: Called BEE gave a very romantic response, here is what she said " A distance relationship, I will surprise him with a visit and get him a nice gift. Since he was not expecting my visit, I will also take him out and pay the bills". One word, wow!

Lady No 3: Lady No 3 hmmmm. This is what Ice said " Wont get him any gift cos its not his birthday. Will send him a lovely text with "happy Val"... will try to be the first to wish him that".

Lady No 4: I think this is the craziest answer. Dimma said, "My hubby no dey do val, is it not the man that should celebrate us''. So I asked her further and she said " his birthday is this month and so she got plans". Ok oo. Please who doesn't celebrate valentine and why?


Lady No 5: I like Lady No 5 because it is what I call "self made". Mine said "I will prepare a light snack for him, take them to a serene environment and spend time with here there".  Is it nice, but make sure you all go home by night fall.

Lady No 6: Lady Jossy gave me the most amazing answer. She said "I'll certainly spoil my dad".

Lady No 7: Judy said "I will take him out". Though this is cliché but I hope you pay the bills too.

Lady No 8: Chinese thrilled me with her answer sounding almost like me In the later part. Chinese said "We'd probably go swimming, then take a stroll if the weather permits cos its hot over here. But incase he is faraway, nothing for him. Highest , I will compose a sweet note and send to him".                                                

Lady No 9: Okay this lady Ng was not decisive but she said" I will buy him what he likes". So I went further to ask is that all you will do, wont you cook for him? She smiled and said "it all depends on the mood". Na wa, I didn't know Love had mood.

Lady No10: Secca said "My val gift would consist of several pictures of past val celebrations, as well as pictures of other special moments spent with each other. I will scatter them in a 'pic-mix' form on a surface, then capture them all in one snap. This done, I'd package it in a picture frame way; with a heartfelt romantic write-up showing my appreciation of those moments  and my love(the one). Happy Valentine. This Lady blew me away.


Lady No Extra: And that is me, okay I will buy a lots of Ice cream and cake on Friday night and his gift. Then on Saturday make something nice and invite him over, we will eat and spend the entire day watching movies and eating Ice-cream. Then if he is faraway, I would spend the entire day on the phone with him and I will write him something nice, which I have done already. I will show it to you all on Saturday.

You can also add your thoughts Ladies, so what will you do for him?  Dear Men, what do you think? Happy Valentine in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave your comments in the comment section. Your views are important. Thanks