Monday 16 February 2015

Permission to make Mistakes

Life is about making mistakes and taking corrections. Tell me, who hasn't made any mistakes? The good news about mistakes is that there is room for reflection and correction.

The chances of not making mistake is 0.00% which means it is impossible not fail sometimes. I draw huge strength from making mistakes and meeting people who have made mistakes, because there is a different lesson in each mistake made. I remember one time I had to stay something and I Just made unreasonable mistakes with those words and everyone laughed. I thought to myself, "they are just words, why are they laughing". I felt bad and tortured myself a couple of days and I keep working on getting better. My experiences in mistakes teaches me that people will always laugh at you when you make the slightest mistake even your friends, yes they will. Don't be angry when they laugh, only learn from what has made them laugh.

My dear friends, you are permitted to make mistakes. There is nothing wrong in making mistakes but when we do not forgive ourselves for the mistakes we have made or learn from it then it will be a wasted time. Some of us make mistakes and it feels unforgivable but that is untrue for every mistake we can be forgiven. I make some mistakes and I brood over it for days before I submit to my maker. Other times I share the mistakes I made with my friends and sisters in the faith(Christ Jesus) and that is how we get by. Because we know that we are infallible.

Our mistake is the strength to forget tomorrow and build a better tomorrow. Don't let anyone blackmail you with the mistakes you have done. If you did own up to them yesterday, own up to them today. People will talk and judge you, but they will not strike blood out of you. Do not gloat over mistakes but rejoice over the lessons learnt. Your Mistakes have the power to make you a better person. You decide what it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave your comments in the comment section. Your views are important. Thanks