Saturday 24 January 2015

Be the Change you want



Change is one very important thing that is constant in life. When you hear people say "I really want to change" it is true but what are they changing into?
There is something I try to do with the people in my life, when I have a fight with my friends especially when I go all ballistic "crazy", when they don't reach out to me, I reach out to them. I do that because I love them, then I cant really imagine not talking to them I will totally feel strange and there is also the conscience judging me. Few years ago, I wasn't like that. Trust us ladies we like malice pass fight. So there was a need for me to change because I can't tell two fighting neighbours to unite when am still fighting with my neighbour. For the Change I needed to see, I had to change first.

Often around you, you are going to ask people to change but I tell you, if you do not possess the change you desire in them then you are just another "barkless dog". To change the world, you need to change yourself. You transform the world, by changing yourself, home, family, your community before you change the world.
And Like Gandhi, any leader who wants to transform or bring about any change should have reflected these changes in his personalities. Gandhi lived the change he wanted, let every leader, you and I live the change we want. Transformation or Change are not mere words of bread and butter but it is a longing desire of people seeking desperate freedom.
And in our desire for change lets not be desperate to make these changes for the wrong reasons. Let this change be of light and freedom. A transformation of secured future for the yet unborn. Let a positive change begin from everyman who desires change.

The next time to tell you about Transformation or Change, Ask them how what they want to change and how they intended to change it? And assess them to determine if they really emit change?  The future belongs to us, the future is here. Be a change today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave your comments in the comment section. Your views are important. Thanks