Monday 26 January 2015

WFT: Drop it at my Feet


Good morning, you. hope you had a goodnight and a nice weekend?  I want to tell you what happened to me this morning. As usual I left home early so I don't get caught up in traffic so I can get to my day job by 8am. So when we were few min away from the park , the bus emitted odour which got me worried. It took the watchful eye of another passenger to call our attention to smoke emitting from the bus. In few minutes, our attention was called to the burning tyre of the bus by other motorist. Everyone started shouting, open the door let me come down! Even the man sleeping beside me was the first one down. But I thank God we all came down safely, no harm was done both to the people and bus.
Before this supposed incident I was reading my bible on my phone since that is the time I get every morning. One of the few things I am learning in this year is to "Drop it all at his feet", not to fret nor fear. whatever it is to take it all to him, One day at a time and I believe everything will work out fine. He will not suffer my foot to be moved (Psalm 121:3,4). All I know is that his thoughts towards you and I is good(Jer 29:11) that is why I drop it at his feet. He knows it all, he is supreme so I fear not.
I pray that we all learn to drop it at his feet too today and always. Amen.

Have a lovely week lovelies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave your comments in the comment section. Your views are important. Thanks