Thursday 29 January 2015

WFT: Are You Ready




Good morning lovelies. How are you doing? *Blushing* I know its been days but am here now. Word for Today(WFT), I had two words that came to me but I will choose this because it came on Strong.
I was appreciating God for the things he had done for me in this month and how marvelous it is in my eyes when something came to me. The question said "Are you ready for what God is about to do in 2015? My dear like every person that wants something good, I vocally said "God I am ready". After I had replied, I began to weigh the weight of my answer. It means am ready for the good, the bad, the disappointments, the tears, the Joy, the laughter etc. Hmmm, and yes I stood my ground, I am ready for it all.
 Continue Below....

Now as an individual who seeks the mind of Christ, Are you ready for what God plans to do for you? Remember it is not only the good things, bad things can happen too. How will you take it? Before you say yes or no let me tell you two things, a proverb and a verse. The proverb goes thus onwero ihe anya furu gba obara (there is nothing the eye sees and bleed). No matter what challenge is ahead of us we can get through it, as long as life is within us then the ability to overcome is available. even when the eye sees goodness or disappoint it wont bleed, it will only shed a tear. 1Cor 10:13, tells us that God will give us a way of escape when temptation comes. We have strong minds in Christ and I believe he will deliver us each day throughout the year.

The question is Are you ready for what God is about to do in 2015? Are you ready to say yes lord? Are you ready to drop your stick to follow him? Are you ready to say you are sorry?Are ready to walk and follow the cross? Are you ready to go with Jesus all the way?  Are you ready???
Say Yes to him. He awaits you. Jesus Loves you. God rules the whole earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave your comments in the comment section. Your views are important. Thanks