Thursday 18 December 2014

Word For Today..Hope

Hope of Light.
Hope
Hope is the Light that shines through the dark room.  I had hope for so many expectations. I had great hope for the things I wanted to accomplish in the year but like many, all my wishes did not come true but some did and I am grateful. I had moments i wanted to give up, i felt the pain, experienced the defeat but i am staying strong and hopeful.
I also know you had many wishes of Love, Job, Good health/Life, Marriages, Desire for Peace and so many more. And I can imagine, some were not achieved or didn't happen. I know for some of us the year did not go as planned; And now the year is closing its doors against us what do we with our unaccomplished desire and plan. Do you throw them away or keep them?
I will say keep them. Keep them, add more things to the list for 2015. I am keeping mine and adding more things because there is hope. It is only when the life is gone that the hope of such an individual is gone but as long as their is life hope lives. 
Let the hope for better things help us keep dreams alive. Hope is all we have to keep us in this upside world. Hope lightens the way, the heart and gives us courage to face tomorrow. Hope is brings believe. Lets hope for a better tomorrow for our nation, our children and the future. Hope Lives, Hope is real.
Keep Living and Hoping.

Good morning Lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave your comments in the comment section. Your views are important. Thanks