Wednesday 31 December 2014

Goodbye to 2014: Thankful Heart



The Year has been beautifully good. The best of things that happened in this year is consistency in what I believe. Also, being able to forge ahead when there were setbacks. And in many ways this little place R101 and all in it have made it worth the while. You made 2014 challenging and interesting.

For all the times you take a peek to see what I have written each day I say thank you. For the Likes on my Facebook page and followers on Google plus I say thank you. For those who leave their comments when they come along, especially to Patrick .J., Ogoo Obi you guys are so wonderful. For those who are always reading but don't see them I say thank you especially to Chuks and Ugochineyere you guys rock. Also to the group who always think about the blog but never read it especially to Nonny, Thank you too. To those i didn't mention their names, Thank you. Thank You All.

This year is actually a proof that i can be committed to something and am so grateful to God for that and many more. I could not have done it all without your support, encouragement and Love. Thank you for moving around with me. As much as I loved 2014, I know am excited about 2015 because we are moving higher. Thank you for a Good year


I love you all mwwwahhh.*kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave your comments in the comment section. Your views are important. Thanks