Thursday 8 January 2015

Today in History.... Happy Birthday To Me.

So its official, Its my birthday today. And I am totally excited, I would say I am the happiest woman alive under the sun. So please allow me write in two languages Igbo and English because am too excited to write in one straight language. Firstly, I want to say thank you to Almighty God for his immmense Love, his continous mercy towards me, Ebubedike,ugwu ana ari atu egwu, Dike chiri ugo lota,Odimnobi, Dike na agha, my firstlove, before you there is none other, after you no one, Thank you Lord for not leaving me ever. I am grateful lord.
I also want to say a big thank you to my adorable friends who have made the day worth it all, though its just half of the day i just want to say thank you to them. They are just too much cant mention all their names but you know I love you. Daluu nu enyi'm oma. Happy Birthday to me, yea yea....        

1 comment:

Do leave your comments in the comment section. Your views are important. Thanks