Saturday 20 December 2014

Word for Today...Happy



Hello beautiful people, how was your night? Ooops! its noon already. I am totally so happy so i will pass on the Happy Fever. I am Happy because I am Happy*lols*. I am Happy because it Christmas and the air is mystically beautiful. I am Happy because I have said yes to all i gained and all I lost. I am Happy because I am in Love with you. I am Happy because you are reading this and saying what the heck is she writing*lols*. Being Happy, Happiness is a Choice.
Happiness is looking at what is wrong in your life and looking at what is right in your life and saying "I still deserve to be happy despite all." You know if you decide to be stay sad because of bad things you know they will never go away. Life is Up and down, so what ever it is stay happy. George Orwell said "Happiness can only exist in acceptance". Accept what is yours in it you will find true contentment and happiness. Dedicate yourself to be happy, put a smile on your face to make someone else happy.
Five things that can make you as Happy as me is Love, health, Money, Myself(very Vital) and God. These are the Five basic happy tool and you cannot lose out in all. For example I have four except no money chai,lols. Back to the matter, we may not have all five but we have some and more than what is mentioned. Lets be happy with what we have . In my mother tongue there is a name "Nkemjika" meaning what i have is greater. What ever you have be it Love or Money or health it is greater than what the other has. Be happy with what was given to you. Be happy with yours.
You know there are those of us who make people smile and Happy, please if you are in that category like me please wear that natural glow of yours. You can touch lives through your happy nature and those gentle words. Let paint this Christmas with Happiness.Light up the world with so much happiness. Stay happy and Positive.

Merry Christmas Lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave your comments in the comment section. Your views are important. Thanks