Thursday 25 December 2014

Word For Today

merry christmas,
Hello lovelies, am so sorry i am just saying Merry Christmas. Well, we all have been busy I suppose*lols* I am so excited, It is Christmas!!! Christ came for us today and forever. I will share the word from a message my dear friend shared with me, I hope it ministers to our lives today.
"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his  people from their sins."(Matthew 1:21).
If you have not been SAVED from ALL your sins, then why all these activities to celebrate Christ's birth? Rather, BELIEVE IN JESUS!
"And they said, Believe on the lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house."(Acts 16:31).
The BEST GIFT God has for you and me is SALVATION THROUGH JESUS CHRIST.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! GOD LOVES YOU, CELEBRATE CHRIST.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave your comments in the comment section. Your views are important. Thanks