Monday 1 December 2014

#Happy New Month Lovelies....



About eleven months ago we were celebrating a new year but today we are counting towards the end of 2014. And it feels good, it feels like Christmas already with this beautiful weather(Yawns).
All our gratitude is to God almighty who made it possible to see this beautiful day. No matter how the road has been, Just know that God has good intentions towards you that is why we are still here. Like i always say, every new month or day is another day to experience his mercy, another new day to make that change and start that new relationships.
For our blog, i hope i will initiate very interesting topics especially on Love so we can share our views, and more inspirational topics, news, stories and more questions, i also look forward to your comments. And i also hope you will be willing to share your ideal Christmas idea with me when the time comes. And if you are ever-willing to talk to someone email me at reevolution101@gmail.com.
And I am grateful to the one or two persons who stick around this blog despite the little I do. I want to say I love you and wish you a lovely December (i think , I am a little emotional this morning, lols).

I love you Lovelies but God loves you more. 
Enjoy your Month Dearies...Best Month Ever

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave your comments in the comment section. Your views are important. Thanks