WELCOME TO REEVOLUTION 101

Monday, 14 July 2014

WORD FOR TODAY



I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.
Helen Keller

Courage is the most important of all the virtues, because without courage you can't practice any other virtue consistently. You can practice any virtue erratically, but nothing consistently without courage.
Maya Angelou

NB Says be courageous and do something good today. Have a lovely day lovelies.
Posted by Unknown at 13:28
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave your comments in the comment section. Your views are important. Thanks

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Send an Email:

reevolution101@gmail.com

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Popular Posts

  • Out of Ideas: 101 things you should Know about me.
    Hello lovelies, How are you doing? So the writing you about to read is about the most boring thing you will ever read but don't stop!...
  • Girl Fakes her own Kidnapp with Lover to dupe parents of 10million Naira, Parents disowns her
    Chinwe Bosah(Albino on the left, George (middle) and others When I heard this news 2weeks ago on my alma maters facebook page I was relu...
  • 10 Key Influential persons who will be affect by President Jonathan's Exit
    That President Goodluck Jonathan lost the March 28 presidential election is no longer news. Although he has been in the saddle for about ...
  • Rich Kid gets 51 yrs old Nigerian Man, Akpu-nku as Toy from his Rich dad
    This is not funny but a Nigerian man just made himself a playmate for a white boy for $1000 dollars a year for five years, which is about ...
  • The misunderstood world of Linda Ikeji - by Onyeka Nwelue
    I like this piece because it is celebrating an Africa woman and I love Linda like Super(don't get it twisted but also I sense Onyeka li...
  • Sweet Revenge: Jordan Executes two Al-Qaeda Prisoners.
     Jordanian Pilot Moaz (left) and Al-rishawi(right) during her confession. Barely 24 hours after the Islamic state(ISIS) executed the 26 y...
  • NUDITY: RIHANNA BARES IT ALL IN A SEE THROUGH SHEER DRESS
    This is not my style but there is just too much nudity been shared around lately and it is not so cool.   Well, dear Rihanna has bared i...
  • HAPPY INDEPENDENCE
    HAPPPY INDEPENDENCE NIGERIAAA!!! Nigeria@53, we are definitely as old as the promises of our leaders. Yet still, we are grateful to the A...
  • News Break: Singapore's Founding father, Lee Kuan Yew Dies @ 91
    If you deprive yourself of outsourcing and your competitors do not, you're putting yourself out of business.  Lee Kuan Yew Lee Kuan Yew,...
  • Opinion: Another Boy with no Shoes.
     Photo Credit: Google When I sat down close to him I knew he was just boy, just like many others I have seen en-route my journey home. Wh...

Blog Archive

  • July (36)
  • June (69)
  • May (68)
  • April (76)
  • March (74)
  • February (67)
  • January (24)
  • December (20)
  • November (18)
  • October (33)
  • September (38)
  • August (66)
  • July (70)
  • June (67)
  • May (144)
  • April (83)
  • March (36)
  • December (14)
  • November (23)
  • October (56)
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.