Wednesday 14 January 2015

Daily Guide: The things life teaches us.

Life is the greatest instrument for teaching. From her we learn how to live and survive.

Life  teaches that all fingers are not equal. Do not envy the shortest or the longest finger for they have their strengths and weakness.
Life  teaches  that you need only friends who believe in you and your will to succeed instead of a multitude of wolves.
Life taught me to Love without holding anything back but to give my all.
Life  taught me to believe in miracles wherever I am that it will find me even when hope is rare.
Life taught me not to Love anything more than I love the maker of heaven and earth.
Life teaches me not to give a damn about what people say about my Vision as long as my purpose is known.
Life teaches that communication is the strongest tool for a loving couple.
Life teaches that only until we find our purpose we may only be existing not living.
Life teaches that in Love, Distance or closeness is not the question but a committed heart.
Life taught me that each time I cried it is not because I am weak but I am stronger with every drop.
Life teaches that every mistake is a lesson to take.
Life taught me that Love is all about choice, commitment.
Life teaches us to love each one as our own self.
Life teaches that what I want to see in others should be seen in me.
Life teaches  that pain should not define me.
Life teaches that every piece I write should make a difference.

Life teaches us learn from everyone around us no matter how young or old they are. We are never too old to learn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave your comments in the comment section. Your views are important. Thanks