Thursday 16 July 2015

He Stands By Us 1


Sometimes, I get things so wrong and it breaks me when I have to go against him. I often try to figure out what he is thinking and patronize him with sweet words. I say to him," I no you are really angry with me, I no I shouldn't have done it, it is wrong. I am sorry, will you forgive me?" And I will be kneeling waiting for his answer, you know why because I know he stands with me.
You get up in the morning without saying Your  prayer, I hit the road early to get to my day job, cross the busy roads of Lagos and a car almost knocks you down and you shout Jesus!!! you why because he stands with you.
He will keep standing solidly with us, watch us as we live daily but when are we going to start standing with him? When will I stop getting it wrong and when will you start getting it right? I am his voice on earth, you are his living word here. He is not ashamed to call me brother nor ashamed to declare you  to the world(Heb 2: 10). He stands by us.

Everyday of our lives Christ stands with us in everyway you can imagine. All Christ asks of us is live on earth by his word and declare it to others around us. That we will be his ambassadors on earth and his disciples indeed.

No matter what we go through for his sake Christ will stand by us, do stand with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave your comments in the comment section. Your views are important. Thanks