Friday 3 July 2015

Activist, Dr Joe Okei-Odumakin Spends Birthday In School, JSS 1Class-See Photos

Dr. Joe Okei-Odumakin's photo.
Today is Dr. Joe Okei-Odumakin's Birthday. She shared this picture on Facebook with the caption "It's my birthday! So, today, I set out to go to school. How do I look in my school outfit".

Dr Joe, is an activist and a child and women advocate in Nigeria. Happy Birthday Dr Joe.

Continue below to see more funny pictures she shared on Instagram on how she spent her day at school.....




On my way to school. My school is Ojodu Junior Grammar School. I am in JSS 1, just passed Common Entrance exam.



I entered the school this morning and going with my school mates to the


This morning on the


My school principal has called me out to be introduced to my school mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave your comments in the comment section. Your views are important. Thanks