Tuesday 28 April 2015

Do You Think Yul Edochie is Gay? Gay Man Shares Proof of Love Affair With Yul


Do you think Yul Edochie is Gay, He is too cute for that . But the news making round hmmm.
Few weeks ago, Yul Edochie exposed a man named Steven Ugochukwu on twitter, whom he said was gay and stalking him.  Now this Stalker claims they were in a relationship. 

Steven Ugochukwu Nelson Onyebuchi  is believed to be based in Canada has outed the actor via Media.
He showed chat proof that they were really in love and also claimed he has audio proof of their conversations
Here is what he wrote.
“We were in a relationship, had issues caused by him. Warned him not to play silly games with me or I use all I v n soil his name. He didn’t know I was recording all our discussions including the ones he called me n the ones I called. He took on Twitter April 8 and accused me of forcing him to be gay, looking for police to get hold of me. All I did that day was to play our love discussion to my peeps. Show them our chat histories. All this came to him as a shock” he wrote under one of his posts.
continue to see the chat proof after the cut.........






I really Like this Guy. Can he please defend this story.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave your comments in the comment section. Your views are important. Thanks