Saturday 10 January 2015

Linda Ikeji Asks, Should I Take Political Adverts?

*

I just dropped by Linda Ikeji's blog and  she was asking her readers if she could take political adverts and she said she was confused. According to the blogger she said the money is good*eyepoppingout
Hmmm, can you be confused about legal money my people. 
To share my thoughts on the matter, I think it was a good idea to ask her readers about their Opinion on the matter at least it gave people like me the opportunity to write on it. My answer is she should take the political ads as long as she is not partisan though underneath we know Linda's party. She is a media outlet so she should run advertorials. The blogger also hinted that all political parties are coming not just PDP, it is a good deal as long as she does not crowd her blog with too much of their political Jargons to obstruct the purpose of her site.
Bloggers, please if they come to you publish their ads,you are making a living. You know your candidate. A better Nigeria is all we ask for.
Dear Linda Ikeji, if the money is too much please push it over here*lols*

Well readers you have the final say should Linda Ikeji and other bloggers take adverts from Political Parties and their supporters? Share your opinion so we know.
*I am goingback to mindingmybusiness*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave your comments in the comment section. Your views are important. Thanks