Tuesday 25 March 2014

PHOTO STORY:DORA AKUNYILI MAKES FIRST APPEARANCE AFTER BATTLING ILLNESS

Dora-confab

The former DG of NAFDAC made her first appearance yesterday at the National conference after battling an undisclosed illness for months(Dora's new look at the right). According to media reports, she had health issues since last year and was admitted in the United States.It sure doesn't look like her but she is the one. When interviewed yesterday,she said;
"I just need to put on some weight. There is a saying in Igboland that goes this way: “Let the sickness take the flesh but leave the bones because with time the bones would grow new flesh. I just came out of a major sickness, for which I thank Almighty God for delivering me. I know that God did that for a purpose, this National Conference being part of that purpose. I am well now but only need time to put on more weight” she said.

1 comment:

  1. GET WELL MY SISTER, YOUR FOOT PRINT IS HARD 2 CLEAN.

    ReplyDelete

Do leave your comments in the comment section. Your views are important. Thanks