Monday 5 January 2015

Word For Today, Thankful Heart.




Good Morning my beautiful neighbours.We are all still trying to savour the joy of the new year and enjoy the holidays. While we are at it, let us remember to be thankful to God for all that is gone and the new year. Today's word; Thankful Heart.

It is a new year, lots of people have anticipated for this year but many of them were unable to be in this year to do all they had planned. Many people were lost in the previous year but we are here, Are we fairer than those gone? I am grateful that I am here. I am grateful for this second, this minute, this hour, this moment, this day. I am grateful because every part of my body is intact. This moment exists for me and you because our work here is unfinished. It gladdens my heart that the maker granted us this year to experience his fullness on earth. You and I owe him all the thanks. Thank God for he is good and merciful. When we thank him he will do more. Thank him, Praise him, He is worthy of it all. Give it all to him. Jesus Loves, Jesus Saves.

Thankful Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave your comments in the comment section. Your views are important. Thanks